Seasoned Swai Fish Fillet
- cooking spray
- 4 4 ounce fillets swai fish
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro Optional
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a shallow pan or baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place fish fillets into the prepared pan.
- Heat margarine in a saucepan over medium heat. Mix white wine, lemon juice, cilantro, garlic, salt, and black pepper into the melted margarine; simmer sauce for 2 minutes. Generously spoon sauce over fish fillets. Sprinkle fillets with paprika.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 12 minutes.