Honey Chicken Stir-Fry
- 2 teaspoons Wondraflour or cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 3 teaspoons olive oil divided
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package 16 ounces frozen broccoli stir-fry vegetable blend or frozen broccoli
- Hot cooked rice optional
- Mix cornstarch and water until smooth. In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat; stir-fry chicken and garlic until chicken is cooked through. Add honey, soy sauce, salt and pepper; cook and stir until chicken is no longer pink, 2-3 minutes. Remove from pan.
- In same pan, stir-fry vegetable blend in remaining oil just until tender, 4-5 minutes. Return chicken to pan. Stir cornstarch mixture and add to pan; bring to a boil. Cook and stir until thickened, about 1 minute. Serve with rice if desired.