- Oil for frying
- 2 1/2 pounds white fish filets swai, flounder, cod, etc
- ½ tablespoons seafood seasoning plus more for sprinkling
- 1 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cups panko bread crumbs
- 3 eggs beaten
- Preheat oil in saute pan.
- Wash off fillets and pat dry with a towel.
- In 3 separate bowls, place flour mixed with 3 tablespoons seafood seasoning. panko and 3 beaten eggs.
- Dredge fillets into flour, egg and then panko.
- Add fish to oil and fry until golden brown, about 4 to 6 minutes. Remove to a paper towel lined platter.