Seven Layer Bars
- 1 stick butter
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips 6 ounces
- 1 cup butterscotch chips 6 ounces
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ⅓ cups shredded coconut
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
Place butter in 13 x 9 inch pan and melt in oven. Swirl to coat bottom and sides with butter.
Spread graham cracker crumbs evenly over bottom of pan and press down . Layer chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and nuts over crumbs. Pour condensed milk over nuts. Sprinkle coconut over condensed milk.
Bake until edges are golden brown, about 25 minutes. Let cool before cutting into bars.