ROASTED LEMON ROSEMARY CHICKEN
- 2 1/2 pounds bone-in skin on chicken thighs and drumsticks, pat dried with paper towel
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh minced rosemary
- 2 Tbsp. lemon zest from about 4 lemons
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- fresh black pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine olive oil, rosemary, lemon zest, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Add chicken and toss, throughly coating with the mixture.
Arrange the chicken skin side down on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes, then flip and continue baking for additional 25-30 minutes until completely cooked through. The skin should be golden brown when finished baking.