ROASTED LEMON ROSEMARY CHICKEN
- 2 1/2 pounds bone-in skin on chicken thighs and drumsticks, pat dried with paper towel
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh minced rosemary
- 2 Tbsp. lemon zest from about 4 lemons
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- fresh black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, rosemary, lemon zest, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Add chicken and toss, throughly coating with the mixture.
- Arrange the chicken skin side down on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes, then flip and continue baking for additional 25-30 minutes until completely cooked through. The skin should be golden brown when finished baking.