Quick Alfredo Sauce
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups half and half
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk the flour and garlic salt into the melted butter until the mixture is smooth.
- Slowly beat the half and half into the sauce until completely incorporated. Stir the garlic, parsley, and Parmesan cheese into the sauce, whisking continually.
- Bring the sauce to a simmer; cook, stirring regularly, until the sauce has thickened, 4 to 5 minutes. Use immediately or refrigerate.