Lemon Garlic Shrimp
- 2 tbsp. butter divided
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 lemon thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. dry white wine or water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice or chicken stock or water
- Freshly chopped parsley for garnish
In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter and olive oil. Add shrimp, lemon slices, garlic, and crushed red pepper flakes, and season with salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until shrimp is pink and opaque, about 3 minutes per side.
Remove from heat and stir in remaining butter, lemon juice, and white wine. Season with salt and garnish with parsley before serving.