Grandma Latonis' recipe
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cups diagonally sliced celery
- 1 envelope onion soup mix 1 3/8 ounces
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 can bean sprouts drained
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- Chinese noodles or Ramen Noodles
- Preheat electric skillet to 420.
- Cook ground beef and celery until meat is cooked.
- Add remaining ingredients except noodles.
- Add 2 cups of water, bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Cover, lower heat to simmer, and cook 10 minutes about 10 minutes or until celery is crisp-tender.
- Serve over noodles.
Grandpa Latonis ate this over Ramen Noodles with a raw egg on top.