- 2 cups quick cooking oats or Oats & Honey Granola
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup raisins
- ½ cup wheat flour or wheat germ
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup chopped English walnuts
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup honey
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13 inch baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper, and spray with vegetable oil spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, flour, brown sugar, raisins, wheat flour, salt, cinnamon, and walnuts. In a smaller bowl, thoroughly blend oil, honey, egg, and vanilla; pour into the flour mixture, and mix by hand until the liquid is evenly distributed. Press evenly into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are golden. Cool completely in pan before turning out onto a cutting board and cutting into bars.