Garlic Lime Grilled Chicken Tacos
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- In a small bowl, mix together garlic powder, salt, paprika, pepper, cayenne pepper, parsley, garlic, lime juice, and olive oil. Pour over chicken thighs in a shallow dish or plastic ziploc bag. Marinate 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill over high heat (400-500 degrees).
- Sear chicken until golden brown 3 to 4 minutes per side. Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking chicken until chicken is cooked through to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. Remove from grill and chop into small pieces.
- Serve on warmed tortillas and top with desired toppings.