Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 1 teaspoon parsley chopped
- lemon wedges for serving optional
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a bowl and whisk. Allow shrimp to marinate at least 20 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Thread shrimp on skewers and grill 2-3 minutes per side. Remove from skewers and place in a serving bowl.
- Drizzle with garlic butter and serve warm with lemon wedges if desired.