FRENCH’S GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
- 1 can 10 1/2 ounces Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Pepper Black
- 18 oz frozen french-cut green beans, thawed
- 1 1/3 cups French’s® Original Crispy Fried Onions divided
- reheat oven to 350°F. Mix soup, milk and pepper in a 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Stir in beans and 2/3 cup Crispy Fried Onions.
- Try using French’s® Crispy Jalapeños or Red Pepper Crunchy Toppers in place of the Crispy Fried Onions for a fun flavor twist.
- Bake 30 minutes or until hot. Stir.
- Top with remaining 2/3 cup onions. Bake 5 minutes until onions are golden brown.