Cinnamon Rolls III
Like mall-store cinnamon rolls.
- ¼ cup water at room temperature
- ¼ cup butter melted
- ½ 3.4 ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 cups bread flour
- 1 .25 ounce package active dry yeast
- ½ cup butter softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
- 1 4 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup butter softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoons milk
- In the pan of your bread machine, combine water, 1/4 cup melted butter, vanilla pudding, 1 cup warm milk, egg, 1 tablespoon sugar, salt, bread flour, and yeast. Set machine to Dough cycle; press Start.
- When Dough cycle has finished, turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and roll into a 17×10 inch rectangle. Spread with 1/2 cup softened butter. In a small bowl, stir together brown sugar, cinnamon, and pecans. Sprinkle brown sugar mixture over dough.
- Butter a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- Roll up dough, beginning with long side. Slice into 16 one-inch slices; place in prepared pan. Let rolls rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake rolls in preheated oven until browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Stir together cream cheese, 1/4 cup softened butter, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract, and 1 1/2 teaspoons milk. Remove rolls from oven and let cool until warm; spread frosting over warm rolls.