Chocolate Covered Cherries
- 60 Maraschino Cherries & Juice VG
- 3 tablespoons Butter with salt
- 3 tablespoons Syrups corn, light
- 2 cups Sugars powdered
- 1 pound chocolate almond bark chocolate confectioners coating
- Drain cherries and set on paper towels to dry.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter and corn syrup until smooth. Stir in confectioners’ sugar and knead to form a dough. Chill to stiffen if necessary. Wrap each cherry in about 1 teaspoon of dough. Chill until firm.
- Melt confectioners’ coating in a heavy saucepan over low heat. Dip each cherry in by its stem, and place on waxed paper lined sheets. Chill until completely set. Store in an airtight container in a cool place. Best after 1 or 2 weeks.