Chewy Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cake flour or 1 cup less 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups butter we recommend LAND O LAKES® Butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups 12-ounce package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, or chunks
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine all-purpose flour, cake flour, baking powder and baking soda in a medium bowl. Combine butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl. Beat until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla extract. Beat until well mixed. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop dough by level 1/4 cup measure 2 inches apart onto baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 14 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.