From Cake Mix Doctor.
- 1 15.25 ounce box chocolate cake mix
- 1 3.9 ounce box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 8 ounce container sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Liberally grease a 10- inch bundt pan with butter or shortening and lightly dust with flour. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment combine all the cake ingredients. Mix on medium for 203 minutes until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, until the cake is set. Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes and then invert the pan onto a cake plate. Cool completely before frosting.
Recipe will make 22-24 large cupcakes using a size 12 scoop in a standard cupcake pan. They will fall as they cool. Cupcakes bake 20-25 minutes. Cake Mix Doctor recommends Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix or a devil's food cake mix.