Buffalo Chicken Calzone
- 2 2/3 cup chicken cooked and diced
- 3 tbsp buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 batch pizza dough or two cans refrigerated pizza dough
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- parmesan cheese
- Roll pizza dough into two 14"x17" sheets.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Cut dough into fourths.
- In bowl, mix together chicken, wing sauce, and mozzarella cheese.
- Evenly distribute filling onto the 8 squares of dough.
- Fold dough over and pinch/seal the ends.
- Place calzones on baking sheet and brush with olive oil, then sprinkle with garlic powder and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden.
To freeze, wrap a fully cooled calzone in tightly in plastic wrap, place in freezer bag, and freeze. To reheat, thaw the calzone for a few hours in the fridge or extend cooking time to reheat from frozen. Remove plastic wrap before heating. Heat on high in microwave, one minute at a time, or at 300 in oven until heated through.