Top with crumbled bacon!
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 10 white bread sliced cubed (6 cups)
- 2 cups shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Cook sausage in skillet over medium heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well.
- Place bread cubes evenly in 6 lightly greased 8 oz. individual baking dishes or ramekins; sprinkle bread evenly with cheese, and top with sausage.
- Whisk together eggs and next four ingredients; pour evenly over sausage mixture. Cover and chill casseroles for 8 hours. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Optional: 12 eggs Optional: Top with crumbled bacon.