Bite Size Baked Meatballs
- 1 1/4 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup romano cheese
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, add ground beef, egg, oil, cheese, breadcrumbs, garlic, salt, pepper, basil and parsley.
- Mix to combine, gently tossing a few times with your hands. Don’t overmix – it will result in tough meatballs!
- Spray a large baking dish with non-stick spray and add 2 cups of pasta sauce.
- Roll beef into mini meatballs (about a tablespoon of beef).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or sautee until meatballs are cooked through.