Also good with white sauce and spinach!
- 1 16 ounce package angel hair
- ½ pound ground beef
- ½ pound Italian sausage
- 1 onion chopped, optional
- 1 32 ounce jar meatless spaghetti sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 eggs beaten
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 cups sour cream divided
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir beef, sausage, and onion until meat is browned and onions are soft and translucent, about 7 minutes. Drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and seasoned salt.
- Whisk eggs, Parmesan cheese, and butter in a large bowl. Mix spaghetti, egg mixture and sour cream and toss to coat. Then mix in meat and onion and then sauce to taste. Top with several handfuls of cheese. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes. Remove foil and continue to bake until the cheese is melted and lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes longer.