Apple Pie Egg Rolls
- 3 small apples peeled and diced (approx. 3 apples)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 3/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 5 Egg Roll Wrappers
- Oil for Frying
- Combine all filling ingredients and mix well.
- Place 2 heaping tablespoons of filling in the center of each wrapper. Fold in the sides and roll the wrapper tightly. Use a dab of flour paste (1 TBS flour + 1 TBS water) to secure the tip of the wrapper.
- Preheat oil to 350 degrees. Fry each egg roll for about 4-5 minutes or until browned and crispy.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve warm.
It is important to make sure the sides of the wrapper are tucked in holding the ingredients in. If they leak, it can cause splattering.