30 Minute Rolls
- 1 C plus 2 Tbsp warm water
- 1/3 C vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp active dry yeast
- 1/4 C sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 3 1/2 C bread flour seems to work better but all purpose flour will also work
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In your mixer bowl combine the water, oil, yeast and sugar and allow it to rest for 15 minutes. Using your dough hook, mix in the salt, egg and flour.
- Knead with hook until will incorporated and dough is soft and smooth. (Just a few minutes)
- Form dough into 12 balls and then place in a greased 9 x 13 pan and allow to rest for 10 minutes. Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees or until golden brown.