- 2 pounds ground beef
- ½ onion chopped
- 1 10 ounce package saltine crackers, crushed
- salt to taste
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, onion, crushed crackers, salt, ground black pepper, steak sauce, eggs and water and mix well. Transfer to an ungreased 9×13 inch baking dish. Form into a loaf about 6×10 inches.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour, or until center is completely cooked.