Stevia / Sugar Blend Recipe
- 1 cup organic sugar coconut, cane, brown…whatever sugar you prefer!
- 1 teaspoon PURE stevia powder
- Combine sugar and stevia. Store in a jar.
- Use HALF the amount of the blend for recipes.
- If the recipe calls for 1 cup of sugar, use ½ cup of the blend.
- Shake well prior to each use.
STEVIA SIMPLE SYRUP
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup stevia (approximately 20-25 packets)
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan. Add stevia and let simmer until stevia has completely dissolved.
- Once stevia has dissolved, remove from heat and let cool to room temperature. Once cool, place in a jar and store in the refrigerator to use in drinks and other recipes that call for simple syrup.